The rumor is that UCLA is gonna debut an all white uniform for the upcoming cross town rivalry game against USC. Tracy Pierson from Bruin Report Online confirm the rumor here (not premium content) with some details on what the white unis might look like. To summarize that massive one paragraph article for the lazy assholes who don’t reads good, the bruins will be coming out in white jerseys, white pants, and white helmets with a blue navy stripe going down the middle. Basically, the white uniforms will look kind of like Penn State’s unis minus the infectious aura of child sodomy. Speaking of sodomy, I will post HD highlights of the UCLA vs Colorado game later tonight.
- UCLA “LA Nights” Navy Football Uniform (Updated Version)
- UCLA Alternative Navy Uniform vs Stanford Mock Up
- Navy White Mock Nike Pro Combat UCLA Football Uniform
- How About All Black UCLA uniform?
- I Would Change The Helmets, Another L.A Nights Uniform Post