I am knocked out with the flu watching UCLA vs Arizona on my DVR. Not a big basketball fanatic so if any of you guys want to see a certain clip from the game in HD leave a comment on this post and I will upload it to my youtube channel. The comment will not be published but rather erased after ripping the requested clip. Go Bruins! Beat the flu.
click for a larger version
I hear Brock Osweiler might be looking to transfer to UCLA so he can be with his beloved offensive coordinator and quarterback coach Noel Mazzone. Well with a magical tool called Photoshop and a help from ASU sun-devils “it’s time” campaign, I now present to you how the Princeton of date rapes fans feel about this potential transfer situation in a picture form.
- If a scientist made a football helmet specifically designed for you to wear while fucking your girlfriend, it would look like Oregon’s rosebowl helmet.
- It looked like everyone of Oregon players had a custom west coast choppers motorcycle implanted on to their facemask.
- I am willing to bet that at least 60% of Japanese anime fanatics were furiously masturbating looking at those Oregon rosebowl helmets.
- I wanted Wisconsin to win, but then I saw those rose pattern red outlines on their uniforms and knew that they needed to get severely beaten down for wearing such an atrocity.
- Seriously though, if you saw Voltron’s cum shot through a microscope you will see bunch of Oregon players wearing those helmets running toward the egg. Wow.. What a fantastic helmet.
Just in case you were living under a rock, you would know by now that Lamichael James got his paranormal activity on during a space mountain roller coaster ride in Disneyland. By the way if anyone knows the name of the hottie behind the duck players making a meme worthy duck face (how appropriate) shoot me an email, I need to do a deadspin worthy cyber stalking on that babe. Daddy likes… Daddy really likes… Anyway after that pussyfication debacle of a photo, here comes a conveniently contrived heroic news about the Oregon Ducks to balance out the emo la-james, in which a heroic duck player Mark Asper saves an old man from chocking to death by doing a bit of a Heimlich maneuver on his old chocking ass. LA Slimes writes:
“He looked like he was struggling with it,” Asper said, “so I stood up and patted him on the back and said, ‘If you don’t know what you’re doing, I do, because I’m an Eagle Scout.
“So I ripped in there and the first heave was a test heave because the guy seemed a little old, I didn’t want to break his ribs or anything. Test heave, then he seemed like he could handle a full force heave so I popped it out.
Not saying I don’t believe the story but I am saying I don’t believe the story.
Inside you will find a video of the last point scored in the UCLA vs Illinois Women’s Volleyball Championship as well as the post victory celebration by the bruin women and an interview with shocked volleyball coach Mike Sealey. Enjoy.