- I am Lonely Like Me Or Die
- Recent Comments
- cam on UCLA vs USC 2013 “UCLA Runs LA”
- EastLABruin on UCLA vs Washington Highlights
- VIDEO: UCLA's Myles Jack is not to be Messed With - Go Joe Bruin - A UCLA Bruins Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more. on Myles Jack vs Arizona Highlight (HD)
- andre on Love LA Midnight Uniforms…. Small Change
- Tim on UCLA vs Utah Highlights
- Latest PIW Tweets
@JuanLepe no problem. patrick's dad actually emailed me thanking me for the poster. he told me pat is doing well.
14 hours ago
E:60 Patrick Larimore segment, discussing what lead to his medical retirement. (vid)
17 hours ago
gonna have the e60 on patrick larimore on PIW up soon. still converting.
17 hours ago
last weekend's atrocity in MS paint by Lafemme. #ucla #cal #maynardforheisman
24 hours ago
the best qb in the pac 12 so far, sean mannion out indef to have knee surgry.
8 October 2012
- @JuanLepe no problem. patrick's dad actually emailed me thanking me for the poster. he told me pat is doing well.
- Myles Jack once took a knee in a victory formation… It was a 38 yd gain.
- Myles Jack once bullied Richie Incognito into quitting football.
- Myles Jack once scored a touchdown during a timeout.
- Sean Covington didn’t overthrow Myles Jack, the ball just ran away from Jack out of fear.
- Mora told Myles Jack to write up a game plan on beating Arizona, Myles just wrote his name on a piece of paper and turned it in.
- Richie Incognito once left Myles Jack a voicemail, it stated, “Hi Myles… I am a big fan..”
- Sandra Bullock made it to earth in “Gravity” not because of luck & perseverance, but because Myles Jack told her to get the hell down here.
- Johnny Football once wore Myles Jack jersey to USC frat party.
- Usain Bolt is not running races, he is running away from Myles Jack.
- Sharks all gather for a week to watch the”Myles Jack Week” on discovery channel.
Click on the pic of the orgasmic Arizona fan above or the “read more” next to the plus sign below to be taken to Myles Jack… The Man, the myth, the everythang.
Posted on November 11, 2013
There is something that is so uncomfortable about the above extreme close up by Fox Sports that I had the need to flip the channel when my girlfriend walked into the room. Let’s zoom out a bit on the spirit squad Fox and maybe focus on someone that is not as hot as the subject of the gif above.
Anyway, bruins got back on track with a semi- impressive win over the mighty Colorado Buffaloes What is depressing is the fact that UCLA beat and treated Colorado much like how Oregon beat and treated us. Shows the gap that exists between the elite of the Pac 12 vs the second tier. Emo take aside, inside you will find both the first half and second half highlights from the game, along with a separate video showing the chippiness that occurred toward the end of the game between Anthony Barr and everyone on the Colorado Buffaloes offense. Click on the too much emotion faced cheerleader or the “read more” sign next to the plus sign below to be taken the to videos.
Posted on November 3, 2013
There are so many things going on with the above picture. It appears as though we found Anthony Barr’s Caucasian doppelganger on the bottom right, evidence of Jimmy Clausen’s passion for Utah Utes football (and frameless glasses) on the left, and a certain to be ‘ridiculous photogenic football fan‘ meme in the upper right of the picture. Otherwise the above picutre appears to capture a normal everyday Utah life from what I can tell.
Off to the highlights we go… Please wish Torian White a healthy recovery, news broke today that he will be out for the rest of the season with a broken ankle. Go Bruins! (Click on “read more” next to the plus sign below to be taken to the highlights, in HD by the way.).
Posted on October 5, 2013